The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>Entry & Exit>Replacement Certificates

Notice for Foreigners and Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Who Are Applying for Replacement Certificates

Application Materials:


1. Valid identity certificates to verify overseas residence (HK, Macao and Taiwan residents shall have their own ID cards submitted and verified, and ID card copies submitted; foreigners have passport copies and related identity certificates submitted.)


2. Loss (case) reporting document issued by the public security organ of the loss (case) locale;


3. Registration document of declaring the null and void of the lost certificate on newspapers or magazines at or above the municipal level;


4. The applicant's written materials (including the applicant's identity, details of loss, etc., all with his or her own signature);


5. Application forms duly completed;


6. Two recently taken 2-inch photos (full face without hat);


7. Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation; (Foreigners staying in China shall complete registration procedures pursuant to the relevant stipulations.)


8. Other documents that the public security department deems to be necessary;




1. Processing time limit: Application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.


2. Office Address: Southwest side of the intersection of Xiangzhang Road and Guitang Road, Yuhua District, Changsha (长沙市雨花区香樟路与圭塘路交汇处西南侧)

Buses: No. 63, No. 68, No. 159, No. 167, No. 802, No. 805.

Bus Stop: Outangpo Station in Xiangzhang Road 


3. Reception hours: 09:00-12:00; 13:00-17:00 (excluding Fri. 16:00-17:00, Sat. and Sun., and national holidays)


4. Tel: 0731-82290001


Chinese source: