The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>Quick Links>FAQ

[Life] How can I see a doctor?

If you need emergency medical attention please call 120.
If you or a family member requires medical attention in Hunan, you can choose from many first-class hospitals (please visit: When seeking medical attention at a hospital, you should take your passport and residence registration with you. If you or a family member requires a house visit by a doctor, contact the relevant hospital and request the hospital to arrange it. If you cannot get to a hospital on your own, the emergency number for an ambulance is 120. For matters related to disease prevention (such as vaccination or sterilization of houses or official premises), you may contact the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) of different citys and prefecture concerned.