The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>Quick Links>FAQ

[Work and Study] Where can foreign experts’ children attend school or their spouses find work?

If foreign experts want to send their children to school in China, there are international schools, private schools, or public schools to choose from, with their employers and foreign expert authorities to give them advice or assistance.

If their spouse wants to find a job, they can apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate if they have the qualifications or apply for a Work Permit, also if they have the qualifications.