The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>Quick Links>FAQ

[Work] Can foreign experts buy Chinese or foreign-language books or subscribe to newspapers or magazines?

Foreign experts can buy any Chinese book at bookstores, or subscribe to newspapers and magazines published in China, at nearby post offices, or at bookstalls.


They can subscribe to foreign at the China National Publication Import and Export Corp’s Books and Periodicals Dept, in Beijing, the largest State company dealing in book and periodical imports and exports.