The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>Quick Links>FAQ

[Travel] What are the procedures for foreigners to travel in areas not open to them?

Foreigners who wish to travel in cities and counties that are not open to aliens shall apply in advance to the bureau of public security of the municipality or county where they reside for a travel permit, and they can start for their destination only after they have obtained permission. To apply for a travel permit, aliens shall go through the following procedures:


(1) Produce their passports or residence permits for examination;


(2) Submit certificates relating to the travel;


(3) Fill in the travel application form.