Basic Information of Friendly Representatives for Hunan International Exchange
Chairman of Annapolis-Changsha Sister-City Committee;Chairman of Global Placement and Staffing Inc.
1. Ted facilitated the establishment of sister-city relation between Annapolis and Changsha City on October 25, 2008, and received several batches of Changsha officials and civilian delegations.
2. Ted facilitated interschool cooperation between Frostburg State University with Hunan Normal University and Hunan University of Commerce, bringing in exchange visits of students, teachers and senior faculty members. Frostburg State University launches a series of activities for Chinese students on Chinese festivals.
3. Ted assisted Changsha Tourism Bureau in inviting Washington D.C., Annapolis of Maryland and Rio de Janeiro to 2009 Hunan International Tourism Festival.
4. Ted introduced American business community to trade in Changsha.
5. Ted introduced American Training Program of the International City Management Association(ICMA).
6. Ted promoted the establishment of "Methane to Markets Partnership" campaign, launched by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, in Changsha
7. Ted contributed to the visit of Dr. Harrill, dean of International Tourism Research Institute of University of South Carolina, in Changsha and offered suggestions on promoting economic development of Changsha through tourism.