Basic Information of Friendly Representatives for Hunan International Exchange
President of Denver-Hainan Company;Counselor of the State Chamber of Oklahoma;Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations(NCUSCR);Founder of the National Council of Chinese Americans(NCCA) and member of Steering Committee
1. Founder of the National Council of the Chinese Americans(NCCA) and member of Steering Committee, member of the National Committee on the United States-China Relations(NCUSCR)
2. Counselor of the State Chamber of Oklahoma is committed to expanding and strengthening its commercial ties with China.
3. As one of the "Think tank of three ", he facilitated and assisted in the visit of Denver by Premier Zhu Rongji in April, 1999.
4. As the leader from Colorado voluntarily committed to China's industrial development, he made significant contribution to China's entry into WTO. Through lobbying the US congress members, he aims for prolonging the most-favored nation treatment for China and maintaining well-balanced Sino-US trade relations.
5. He has been cooperating with Hainan Special Economic Zone Government since 1987; he helped it construct and improve infrastructure and committed himself to promoting Hainan into the leader of economic growth in China.
6. From August 14thto August 16th, Mr. Allen Barber visited Hunan and paid special visits to Sany Heavy Industry, Zoomlion Heavy Industry, Changsha Pilot Yanghu Area etc. The main purpose of Mr. Barber’s visit is to push forward the relationship between Hunan Province and Colorado State. He would like to discuss about the issues such as the agreement between Hunan and Mayors of the Metro Mayors Caucus, U.S.-China Lt. Governors and Vice Governors Organization and industrial cooperations between two sides.
7. Mr. Allen Barber has been making great efforts to push forward exchange and cooperation between Sany of Hunan and AmQuip of Coralido.